Monday, August 17, 2009

Ehow

Good afternoon fellow bloggers and visitors. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. =)

My weekend, went fairly well. I worked most of the day on Saturday and in the afternoon, signed up on the "how to" website, www.ehow.com . I had been hearing wonderful things about the site and in the past, I have used the site to search for tips on "how to" do a variety of things. Since I'm trying to keep busy on my days off from work, I've been experimenting with my new camera, and now, I'll write a few articles for www.ehow.com . I've never written in that capacity before, so, I hope my writing will improve over the coming months.

I'm trying to stick with things I know about or know how to do. It would most probably prove to be rather difficult or time intensive to write articles about things of which I have no prior knowledge. My first two articles, published this morning, are about food and drink! What a surprise! lol

The very first one that I wrote, is basically a short "how to" on how to make fried dough or mock beignets. We used to eat fried dough quite a bit back home in Louisiana, and the steps are fairly simple, so, I thought, why not write about that! The second article I wrote yesterday is about how to brew spiced coffee. I drink an enormous amount of coffee daily and lately, I've been spicing it up a bit. I really feel as though I now prefer spiced coffee to regular. If you have the time, feel free to check out these links for my first two "how to" articles on www.ehow.com:

How to make mock beignets
How to brew spiced coffee

I just got off of work, and just wanted to share what I've been doing for the past couple of days. I hope to take some more photos soon and when I do, I'll upload a few here.

Take care!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment