Monday, November 2, 2009

Emotional night










Sigh. No matter how long I layed motionless in my bed last night, with my eyelids gently pressed against each other, I could not manage to fall asleep. At about two o'clock in the morning, I decided to just get up out of bed and take some photos. The mistake that I made was playing the Imogene Heap song "Hide and Seek" over and over. Before she managed to sing the second or third line of the song...I was already emotional. So. I began to snap some really emotional photos with my inexpensive web cam (I haven't mastered setting up the Nikon to time photos).

I know it may sound strange that I would take photos of myself in such an emotional state, but I think that I really needed to just let it all out. I haven't in quite some time and I want to remember how I felt at that moment. Even though sometimes, things or people cause you pain or the things that you do, the energy that you have put out in the world come back to you ten fold, it's all such a grand experience to be alive and to feel. It's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment